[asterisk-users] Wierd queue question

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Sat Nov 1 01:25:59 CDT 2008

I have just setup a small queue implementation for one
of my branch offices, replacing a 16 year old key system
that had a hacked together pseudo call queuing feature.

The 'agents' are not dedicated to the queues and want to
be able to logon and get one call only from the queue.
I know this is odd, but it is how my users want it to
work.

I have the login process setup using dynamic agents and
set a wrap-up time long enough for the agent to logout.
They have accepted this as a short term solution, but
they really want to be automatically logged out after
taking one and only one call.

Any tips or hints on how to accomplish this would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan