[asterisk-users] IAX2 hardware video phone

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Sat May 31 04:57:16 CDT 2008

Joseph wrote:
> Are there any hardware video phone that supports IAX2?

Only one of the better known brands have a video phone that I'm aware
of, and that's certainly not IAX2 compatible.  For that matter, none of
the better known brands have a phone (video or otherwise) that is IAX2
compatible.

I'm not aware of any of the less known brands that have a phone that
fits your needs - and to be perfectly honest, I'd be /very/ careful
about going with the less known brands even if they did have something
that fitted your needs -  from what I've seen, there's a reason the
better known brand are better known - with the exception of Grandstream,
they're more likely to work reliably for you.