[asterisk-users] Asterisk just stops working...

Mark Hamilton mark.h at cage151.com
Fri May 30 09:43:58 CDT 2008

Al,

Either way, it doesn't matter. Because when the gdb is submitted afterall,
there is still nothing going on Mantis to try and fix it.

For example, look at my deadlock issue I've reported - definitely critical.
And as you say it should be included in the "Next best thread that asks is
asterisk ready?" because this critical bug that I've filed has hardly
garnered any attention from the devels.

Mark.