[asterisk-users] Asterisk just stops working...

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Thu May 29 03:24:57 CDT 2008

THen, fire up under the debugger. When you're all locked up, use ^C to
> halt and leave the debugger in command, and do the "thread apply all bt"
> thing. That should be revealing.

If I may suggest , what would REALLY be 'Revealing' is if you could be
just a bit more clear in your explanation and about 900% LESS in the
techno babble.
While the thought is in the Right Place do you REALLY expect anybody to
know what the hell you mean by :

When you're all locked up, use ^C to
> halt and leave the debugger in command, and do the "thread apply all bt"
> thing. That should be revealing

*Just a thought*