[asterisk-users] Cisco Gateway sending call to * without CID Name

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu May 29 21:19:38 CDT 2008

Like Kristian said, if you are telnet/ssh'd in, then enable the debug
and do "term mon" and it will echo the debug to your screen.  As far as
I know, there is no way to tell the Cisco to "wait 1 second" to get the
CNAM.  I have two PRI into the same Cisco with two different providers.
  One gets CNAM right away, one gets in in a subsequent facility
message.  The second one does not show CNAM on internal phones as the
SIP INFO is not processed by * (the first one does).  A debug should
show this.