[asterisk-users] Cisco Gateway sending call to * without CID Name

Sean Dennis sean at datawhale.com
Thu May 29 17:14:56 CDT 2008

Here is exactly what we have under our serial interface and we get
callerID from our PBX. We had to play around with the settings and we
probably don't need all of this, but I know this passes the name and
number from HARRIS PBX -----T1----Cisco 3640-----SIP-----Asterisk 1.2 & 1.4

interface Serial3/0:23
 no ip address
 encapsulation hdlc