[asterisk-users] Adit 600 password reset

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Thu May 29 08:22:30 CDT 2008

Just noticed end of thread here. Not sure if it was mentioned but the
newer - less than a few years - have a backdoor that works. Have not
been able to get it to work on older units though. Here are my notes
from the last time I tried - no warranties from me;)

Obviously via a serial connection.

PowerON

Restoring "Factory" Defaults

Stop the boot
press 1 and enter
type e db and enter

BOOT [?,c,p,t,x,y,z]: 1
BOOT debug ON
BOOT [?,c,p,v,t,x,y,z,@]: e db
  Preserving Mac= 0:e0:92:0:83:8
  Flash Man=Atmel(1f) Dev-AT29LV010A(35) 8K Locks: Lo=NO(fe) Hi=NO(fe)
  Erasing App DB…
  Erase Done!
BOOT [?,c,p,v,t,x,y,z,@]: 0
BOOT debug OFF
BOOT [?,c,p,t,x,y,z]: x

Looking for valid application image in Flash…

One Moment >>> Decompressing Image…
Attached TCP/IP interface to cpm unit 0
Attaching interface lo0…done
System startup