[asterisk-users] Require a Type 102 milliwatt number

Drew Gibson drew at oanda.com
Thu May 29 08:07:56 CDT 2008

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 10:40:34PM -0500, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
>
>> I'd have less of a problem if you had simply suggested why you thought
>> it should be changed, rather than announcing that you believed that the
>> developers were unqualified to write telecommunications software.
>>

> A fairly reasonable argument can actually be made in that direction.
>
> If you can't keep the tray tables clean of coffee stains, how can we
> trust you to get the engine maintenance right?  (-- Tom Peters)

Ooooooh! A dreadful quote!

Good engineers don't care about "tray tables", they care about engine
maintenance. They put the effort into what they care about, they don't
waste it on a manager's shallow perception of reality!

regards,

Drew

PS. I guess this is why I'm still a lowly peon.

--
Drew Gibson

Systems Administrator
OANDA Corporation