[asterisk-users] Does Digium support the B410P?

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed May 28 16:39:56 CDT 2008

Patrick wrote:
> Please see bug report http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12547
>
> How should I read Russel's response? What should my expectation be when
> I buy a B410P and have an issue? It seems (please correct me if I'm
> wrong) that since the problem apparently is related to the mISDN kernel
> drivers that Digium won't help you. Yet Digium sells you the card and
> has the mISDN drivers on their website. No flames or offense intended.
> Just trying to understand where I stand as a potential buyer of B410P
> cards.

We do not maintain the mISDN kernel drivers, or chan_misdn, for the most part.
However, we are _very_ close to having full EuroBRI support in DAHDI (zaptel),
as well as chan_dahdi (chan_zap).  At that point, Digium will be supporting and
developing every aspect of the setup.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer