[asterisk-users] Does Digium support the B410P?

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed May 28 16:09:31 CDT 2008

Hi,

Please see bug report http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12547

How should I read Russel's response? What should my expectation be when
I buy a B410P and have an issue? It seems (please correct me if I'm
wrong) that since the problem apparently is related to the mISDN kernel
drivers that Digium won't help you. Yet Digium sells you the card and
has the mISDN drivers on their website. No flames or offense intended.
Just trying to understand where I stand as a potential buyer of B410P
cards.

Thanks,
Patrick