[asterisk-users] Card loading order...

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue May 27 05:43:00 CDT 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 2:30 AM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 05:34:39PM -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:
>
>> I guess you could load the zaptel modulesin rc.local in the correct
>> order and see if that fixes it.
>
> (rc.local only runs after all the other init scripts, so it won't help
> here)

Sure it does if you had not snipped the very next line quoted below.

Please quote me in the correct context and include the important and
relevant information, otherwise it is quite misleading....

"Obviously, getting rid of the current
method of starting the "DAHDI Service" (sounds obscene)"

Thanks again,
Steve T