[asterisk-users] AMI Redirect between MeetMe rooms

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Mon May 26 06:03:50 CDT 2008

In article <BLU140-W5DED69E2E3E1888995586B9C20 at phx.gbl>,
Girts Graudins <ggraudins at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The setup is as follows:
>
> The channel is a Zap channel - Zap/N-1
>
> The meetmes are very straight forward:
> [conf]
> exten => _X.,1,MeetMe(${EXTEN},d)
>
> The scenario is equally simple - let's say Zap/1-1 is sitting in 1 at conf.  If I do an
>
> action: redirect
> channel: Zap/1-1
> context: conf
> exten: 2
> priority: 1
>
> 2 at conf now hears Zap/1-1 and all is well, except that 1 at conf also (still!) hears Zap/1-1.
> Didn't work that way before.  When was this introduced?

Are you sure the redirect succeeded? Is the above exactly what you do,
or just an illustrative example? The reason I ask is because _X. will NOT
match the extension "2". A dot matches *one* or more characters.

If you really are using one-digit extension and conference numbers, change
your pattern to _X! instead, and try again. A "!" will match zero or more.

Of course, if that was just an illustration, your problem could be completely
different. :-)

Cheers
Tony
--