[asterisk-users] *#&%! Polycom...

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri May 23 16:27:49 CDT 2008

I used to do lots of Asterisk, but got "an offer I couldn't refuse," and
went SysAdmin.  Well, now I'm trying to bring Asterisk in-house, and want
to set up a test system.  One thing I'd really like to get my hands on is
recent firmware, etc., for SoundPoint IP 430's.  Freedomphones.net, my old
source, seems to have been kaput about as long as I've been a sysadmin;
are there any other sources out there?  (And, yeah, if anyone wants to
e-mail them to me directly, I won't say no.)

Thanks much,

-Ken