[asterisk-users] asterisk virtualization on VMWARESX infrastructure

criptos at aullox.com criptos at aullox.com
Thu May 22 15:37:53 CDT 2008

U would rather use a paravirtualized xen, I've been using for a while and I even
have a customer which virtualize snorts sniffers over gigabyte network, and it
works just fine with bridged networking...

Also u can trottle the virtual machine in resources, like cpu and ram to see
what is the correct performance....