[asterisk-users] Handling multiple fax machines and the fax extension, and general call routing

arkda thrills3k3r at gmail.com
Thu May 22 15:37:20 CDT 2008

Thanks for your response Steve. You almost lost me when I saw DAHDI, that's
going to take some getting used to.

Using 'n' for the faxes will not work since these fax machines are all
department dependent and they're very territorial.

In my config I'm using Dial commands as you described in your second post.
I'm not sure what I could do differently there...?