[asterisk-users] Error Counters on PRI Circuit

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu May 22 15:29:37 CDT 2008

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 04:09:33PM -0500, Lyle Giese wrote:
>    Around here, the telco locks that cabinet and there is a user id/password
>    required to use that craft interface.  (I have a key, but then I worked for
>    the telco for 23 years and have a few insider tools laying around)

They are indeed barrel locked, but all on the same key, and some kind
soul left us one (and the recent special service guy didn't take it),
and he tells me, off the record, that Verizon doesn't appear to
password the interface in this market, so far as he knows.

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Joseph Stalin)