[asterisk-users] More fun but with Wireshark capture

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Thu May 22 10:31:51 CDT 2008

Is it possible that the phones loaded a new Firmware or that the
configuration file has changed?

It is really strange that you have done all that you have done and the
problem persists.

IIRC you have:

Swapped switches
Swapped NICs
Swapped Servers

The only common elements left are:
Cabling (can go bad but ALL at once), you may try swapping out the cable
to the CPU, Heck you done everything else!!!

Phones, Can you load a soft phone into a laptop of PC and see if the
problem persists??

You mentioned that this all became with a DHCP failure, what about the
DNS settings, is it possible that the phone is waiting on a reverse
lookup on the IP address and once it times out it responds to all at
once??

Protocol
> Info
>    2073 19.612852   10.10.10.15           10.10.10.187          SIP

SNIP....