[asterisk-users] At whit's end was 'DHCP Failure screws up system '

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Tue May 20 12:03:37 CDT 2008

Patrick wrote:
> Not sure if this helps but iirc I've seen checksum issues on an Asterisk
> & DHCP box that I was able to get rid of by turning off some of the

Thanks Patrick.

I've narrowed the issue down a bit, I put 2 Polycom phones and the phone
system on it's own switch, the phones register and a few seconds later
they are bouncing.  I'm guessing that there is an issue with the
machine.  I've got a spare at the office and will get it setup and put
it into place tomorrow.  I'm guessing that it's a NIC issue, but would
rather put the spare into place.