[asterisk-users] Problem with Polycom forwarding

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Tue May 20 09:55:55 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am having trouble with Polycom forwards and Asterisk.  Basically, I have
no clue on how to force callerid or even custom variables (set using SetVar
in the sip.conf file) on the transfered call.

For example, I set a variable called var_a to "foo".  When the call comes
in, the variable is set.  The Polycom is set to forward the call to
555-555-1234.  When that second "leg" of the same is done, var_a is unset.

Any solutions?

Mick