[asterisk-users] trixbox, sangoma a200, dell poweredge 2550 issue

Paul Goodyear pgudge at gmail.com
Tue May 20 04:21:36 CDT 2008

Thanks, Steven.

>Do both parties hear the crackling, etc?

No, just the users in the Office, and its like a background crackle that
happens with voice and silence.

This happens all the time, every call.

Called the Office number from VoIP phone to VoIP phone and the quality is
terrible.

Don't have any other lines to test in the office.

Not contacted Sangoma yet. Thought I would take a look round here first

Thanks, PaulG.