[asterisk-users] trixbox, sangoma a200, dell poweredge 2550 issue

Steven Kurylo steven.kurylo at aviawest.com
Fri May 16 17:06:58 CDT 2008

> Is there any reason why I should be experiencing such bad line quality
> on inbound calls from PSTN? Call quality is perfect when plugging in a
> regular analogue phone.
So outgoing PTSN calls are fine but incoming PTSN calls have poor
quality.  Do both parties hear the crackling, etc?  Can you reproduce
this, ie if you use your cell to call in, does the problem occur every
time?  What happens if you call your PTSN number from your handsets?
Does the call go out onto the PTSN and come back in with poor quality?

Do you have other phone lines you can try the A200 with?  Have you asked
Sangoma support?