[asterisk-users] Bridging a call on hold with an active call

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Sun May 18 12:27:37 CDT 2008

Try this...

Setup a music on hold class called myivrhold .

then

Exten => s,1,Dial(Zap/g1/{NUMBEROFGSM}|20|m(myivrhold)

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Mohammad
Mirzaee
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 6:57 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Bridging a call on hold with an active call

Dear All

  I want to use asterisk for the following Senario and Need help to find
a SAMPLE extension.conf

             Incoming call >>>>>>>>>>>Asterisk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>GSM
Termination Gw

                                     first leg
second leg

 What I want to do is putting first call leg on HOLD(My own pre-recorded
IVR message) And meanwhile dialing out the second leg.When  Asterisk
detect "Ringing" on the

  second leg ( from GSM provider) ,  the first call leg should be unhold
and then Bridging will be occured.

Appreciate any help,

Mohammad Mirzaee