[asterisk-users] Bridging a call on hold with an active call

Mohammad Mirzaee mohammad at mirzaee.net
Sun May 18 05:57:12 CDT 2008

Dear All

  I want to use asterisk for the following Senario and Need help to find a SAMPLE extension.conf

             Incoming call >>>>>>>>>>>Asterisk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>GSM Termination Gw
                                     first leg                          second leg

 What I want to do is putting first call leg on HOLD(My own pre-recorded IVR message) And meanwhile dialing out the second leg.When  Asterisk detect "Ringing" on the

  second leg ( from GSM provider) ,  the first call leg should be unhold and then Bridging will be occured.

Appreciate any help,

Mohammad Mirzaee