[asterisk-users] Polycom XML Files / asterisk

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Fri May 16 15:08:28 CDT 2008

So for HTTP provisioning in a hosted environment, how would you make
it secure using Option 66 in a customers router.

Would you have to pass a variable with a password in the Option 66 string?

eg http://http.provider.com?customer=999?password=password

and would the polycoms automatically be able to upload log files etc
using a method such as this?

Does anyone have any ideas on running this securely?

Robert