[asterisk-users] Digium TDM4xx CID problem

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Fri May 16 14:40:20 CDT 2008

Hi list,

Has anyone here used one of these cards and got it to recognize
incoming CIDs in Denmark, Sweden, or the Netherlands?

I'm still looking for a way to attach an analog line to my Asterisk
system in the Netherlands that recognizes incoming CIDs. I've now
purchased a Digium Wildcard TDM401BF: a basic card with a single FXO
module and no echo cancellation. Yes, it's more expensive than a
Linksys SPA3102, but if anything was supposed to work it was this, but
so far it ain't. Most recently, I was pointed to this bug report:

    http://bugs.digium.com/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=9

Looks very relevant! However, even though it seems to apply to
Asterisk v1.4.19 (the version I'm currently using) this issue was
closed almost four years ago and it looks like the diff files have
long since been added to the main development tree.

Anyway, except for not detecting incoming CIDs, the card works fine.
My zapata.conf looks like this:

====================================

[trunkgroups]

[channels]