[asterisk-users] Anonymous statistics collection tool for Asterisk servers?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri May 16 07:01:54 CDT 2008

Ok guys I'm only going to leave this survey up for a few more days;

Click this link and answer what you think - it's only 4 questions and
will take you less than 30 seconds to answer.

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=954613

Lets support the Asterisk community and get an honest opinion on what
people think about anonymous statistics.

Cheers,
Dean