[asterisk-users] PBX deployment big problems: Voip traffic analysis

Al Baker bwentdg at pipeline.com
Fri May 16 06:47:29 CDT 2008

look - you MUST have a minimum of the following
- a clear 24x7 graph of all you network segments show packet loss,
packet delay for several weeks prior to 1st turn up.
-Unless you have a 100% totally dedicated IP network for you voice, you
must have Qos
on every piece of hardware in the network, and you must test it to makes
sure it works.
As you turn up the service, in controlled stages you MUST measure
network and systems.
and fix any errors or bad trends in the data.
Or you can say the hell with, just turn it up, and see what happens :)