[asterisk-users] Polycom XML Files / asterisk

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Thu May 15 14:08:06 CDT 2008

The way I understood it is that TFTP does not allow you to set a
username and password in a URL
like tftp://username:password@tftp.phonecompany.com is not possible
when setting option 66

Is it not possible to require a username and password with HTTP?  I
assumed that you could just like if you were protecting the web root
directory on a webserver to require authentication credentials,
although have never tried this.

Robert