[asterisk-users] voicemail not sending emails

Roberto Milani roberto.milani at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 14 22:34:40 CDT 2008

That's what  I thought,
and my voicemail.conf is:

[general]

format=wav
attach=yes
serveremail= roberto.milani at sbcglobal.net
emailsubject=New message from ${VM_CALLERID}
emailbody=Hi, ${VM_NAME}!\n\nYou have a new message from $
{VM_CALLERID} in mailbox ${VM_MAILBOX}.
fromstring=My Telephone System

;max and min length of a message
maxmessage = 180

maxlogins = 3

[default]
100 => 4711,Front Desk,roberto.milani at sbcglobal.net,,attach=yes

the voicemail works, I get also the MWI working perfectly
but no email

Roberto