[asterisk-users] Polycom XML Files / asterisk

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Wed May 14 20:18:49 CDT 2008

On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:11:14 -0700, Robert McNaught wrote:

>Thanks Jose, that is a clever little script.  However, I am trying to
>deploy in a hosted environment, so the provisioning server is not on
>the same LAN as the phones.  It would be useful in a premise
>deployment for sure.  Thank you.
>
>Just can't believe isn't a web-based XML editor so you can edit files
>directly from a browser.

That about describes my situation. I edit the files in XML Notepad,
then push them to an FTP server. The phones all look to the FTP server
for provisioning. I have phones in small offices & home offices around
the USA all provisioned from an FTP server in the UK. No issues at all.

Michael
--
Michael Graves
mgraves<at>mstvp.com