[asterisk-users] Polycom XML Files / asterisk

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Wed May 14 20:11:14 CDT 2008

Thanks Jose, that is a clever little script.  However, I am trying to
deploy in a hosted environment, so the provisioning server is not on
the same LAN as the phones.  It would be useful in a premise
deployment for sure.  Thank you.

Just can't believe isn't a web-based XML editor so you can edit files
directly from a browser.
:-)