[asterisk-users] Question about SS7

mark morreny markmorreny at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:17:25 CDT 2008

Hi Alex,

I know what you are saying, but the thing is I still want to know what SS7
is about and when would someone needs to do something with it.  It makes me
uncomfortable to having such a missing link fully understood.

I would appreciate if you can tell me more about the real SS7.  Under what
situation would SS7 become a topic that needs to be attended to in an
Asterisk implementation?

Thanks,
Mark