[asterisk-users] voicemail not sending emails

Roberto Milani roberto.milani at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 14 09:56:39 CDT 2008

Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 22:28:33 -0400
From: OCG Technical Support <support at ocg.ca>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] voicemail not sending emails
To: 'Asterisk Users List' <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Permissions?  Try running msmtp from the asterisk account?  (Assuming
that
is how you have it setup)
I don't know msmtp  - but is there  a maillog equivalent?

MD

thanks for the replies but the problem persist

to recap:

msmtp works just fine from the asterisk user, typing:
echo "hello." | msmtp --debug --account=myaccount --from=myadress at server.ext
  roberto.milani at sbcglobal.net

I have a log and I receive the mail.

I renamed sendmail and linked msmtp and tried the above command with
sendmail and the link works too.

I removed the mailcmd from voicemail.conf
but no email on messages not even without attachment

It just does not get called from asterisk.

is there a way to debug it?

thanks
Roberto