[asterisk-users] Understanding Asterisk

Andrew Latham Andrew.Latham at TuxTone.com
Wed May 14 09:17:07 CDT 2008

Joseph

The DIDs are tied to a circuit.  The circuit has a ring order
(ascending or descending or other...).  So ordering the DIDs is just
getting the numbers most of the time, attaching them to a circuit that
is setup to handle the calls in a certain way.

Andrew