[asterisk-users] Extension Auto Fall through help when matching fails.

Martin Ritchie ritchiem at apache.org
Tue May 13 06:55:16 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm having a little difficulty with my extensions setup.

What I'm trying to do is to have a PBX where I can call in to check
mail and call-out using the attached mobile or SIP phones.
If someone I know calls then they can be forwarded to me.
if it is someone I don't know then just ring the local sip numbers and
go to voicemail.

So what I did was something like the following. Note I just wrote this
from memory as I don't have remote access to my machines from work. So
apologies if the Goto grammar is not quite accurate.

The problem that I am facing is that when the callerid works (X100P in
UK / BT with patches) then it jumps to the owners and goes in to DISA.
Although I may have echo issues as any button presses don't seem to be
recognised by DISA(That is a different problem).
If the callerid fails or I withhold my number I would expect it to
drop down to s,n,Goto(call-house,1) but I get an Auto fall through
message and it just rings out.

What have I got wrong? I just want an easy way to match two sets of
numbers 'owners' and 'friends' all other callers should hit the last
'call-house' jump.

TIA

Martin

[globals]
house-numbers=SIP/office&SIP/lounge
my-mobile-number=07123456789

[default]
exten => s,1,Verbose("Incoming call ${CALLERID(num)}")

exten => s/${my-mobile-number},n, Goto(owners,1)

; if anyone has an easier way than copying this line for all my
friends numbers then that would be great!
exten => s/$(friends-number),n,Goto(call-me,1)

exten => s,n,Goto(call-house,1)

exten => owners,1,DISA(no-password)
exten => owners,n,Hangup

exten => call-me,1,Dial(${house-numbers}&Mobile/3230/${my-mobile-number})
exten => call-me,n,Hangup

exten => call-house,1,Dial(${house-numbers})
exten => call-house,n,Hangup

--
Martin Ritchie