[asterisk-users] Calls on E1 TDMoE span are dropped at random

Florian Hackenberger f.hackenberger at chello.at
Tue May 13 04:53:56 CDT 2008

On Friday 09 May 2008, Steve Totaro wrote:
> Try "resetinterval=never"

Meanwhile I've tried the newest asterisk (1.4.19.1) and libpri (1.4.4),
but the problem persists. I have found out which equipment the telco
uses in front of our redfone bridge. It's a Siemens ULAF+ STU desktop
(a SHDSL Termination Unit). Has anyone got some experience which such a
device and asterisk? Or any ideas how we could proceed with debugging
our problem?

Cheers,
	Florian

--