[asterisk-users] Sangoma and Voicetronix cards

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Mon May 12 09:36:36 CDT 2008

I've been having a look at some of the information on the website of
Voicetronix in Australia, and see that their cards make use of "wanpipe"
and "wanrouter". I already knew that Sangoma cards also make use of
those, so my question is: what is the relationship, if any, between
Voicetronix and Sangoma cards? Or are wanpipe and wanrouter generic
software components that both companies just happen to use?

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield