[asterisk-users] Best Linux distribution to use in Asterisk server

Marco blackspiraldancer at email.it
Sat May 10 03:25:02 CDT 2008

Personally, I love the "debian way", but I must admit that when it gets
to Asterisk, I prefer to use a RedHat-based distro like CentOS, first of
all for the proven reliability, then for the widely used rpm packaging
system and last because there are many distro CentOS-based that provide
a stable system with FreePBX and all the stuff :-P