[asterisk-users] asterisk queue cluster

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri May 9 08:03:22 CDT 2008

Matt,

Is there any module or code that would allow this functionality
without using VICIDIAL?  I have been able to have about four hundred
agents on a single box, that is not a problem (ULAW SIP only, no TDM).

For distributing queues, I just use the queue timeout value set to a
low threshold.  In addition, I use a database to keep track of the
queues to load balance.

Can you elaborate more on what VICIDIAL does that my method does not.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro