[asterisk-users] T38 Passthrough Verification

Andreas van dem Helge joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:26:08 CDT 2008

The call is still going to show up as the codec with which the voice
segment was established.

Have you viewed the SIP debug messages and confirmed that T.38 is not
being used?

FWIW the device that is receiving the T.38 fax (generally callee)
should be issuing the T.38 re-invite, so you might want to start at
that end.

Make sure t38pt_udptl = yes  is defined.