[asterisk-users] app_queue New Function ToggleQueueMemberUse()

Benoit Plessis benoit at plessis.info
Fri May 9 03:49:26 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm using a Queue in asterisk with IAX2 peers and my agents are also
doing outbond calls.
Actually we are using a GROUP() function like that to prevent users from
beeing Dialed while
in communication:
exten => s,1,gotoif($[${GROUP_COUNT(${MACRO_EXTEN}@agents)}=0]?:busy)
exten => s,n,Set(OUTBOUND_GROUP=${MACRO_EXTEN}@agents)

But this system fill the asterisk console with queue dial attempt, and
even with our small system
it make debugging a pain in the a**.

So i'm wondering if someone already as made a dialplan function that
could toggle the 'Use' flag of
an agent ? or if this kind of function would be integrated into the core
if i build it ?

Regards,
benoit

CCed to asterisk-dev but i'm not subscribed so please make me in copy.