[asterisk-users] Asterisk 3rd party developed commercial software sales licensing platform

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 03:36:33 CDT 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 5:40 AM, Steve Totaro
<stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:
>  Can this thread be moved to the biz list?  It really does not belong
>  here when words such as "the best way to monetize an application or

The topic is still salient IMO, but again much posted here is opinion :)
The word license is often used. Sometimes a license is free, sometimes
not. The topic wold also be of interest to developers but not
appropriate for the devel list. I think with today's technology (email
filters for example) there's room for some latitude on this list. A
line can easily be drawn between "WE HAVE DIDs AVAILABLE" and a
serious discussion of licensing of 3rd party software in the asterisk
ecosystem.

/r