[asterisk-users] Receptionist SNOM-360

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Wed May 7 08:59:10 CDT 2008

1

> One SIP account, has a limit on concurrent calls?

Of course there is _some_ kind of limit on the Snom but 4
concurrent calls should be ok. (at least for the phone, not
sure about the user)

> I saw that the SNOM-360 can handle up to eleven SIP accounts.

I think it was 12. No idea what to use 12 accounts for. I guess
that's for people who don't have a PBX but connect their phone
to multiple SIP providers directly.

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998