[asterisk-users] better enumlookup handler

Matt Watson mwatson at becon.org
Wed May 7 07:21:07 CDT 2008

There is a enumlookup.agi that is included with FreePBX and thus trixbox, PBX in a flash, etc. etc.

If you have trouble finding it let me know and I can send you it.

I can;t really vouch for its quality, but I do use it and it does work... but i;m not sure how well it handles multiple results.  I know it will successfully connect to systems that give multiple results, i;m just not sure if it does infact failover if the first one doesn;t work.

--
Matt