[asterisk-users] Mixmonitor recording issue

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Tue May 6 14:01:22 CDT 2008

I had a similar problem when the calls were not recorded when there was a transfer. Is that your case? If so, the solution is to start recording on the inbound leg of the call for all channels. Just like that:

[default]
exten => _00XXXX[2-6]XXXXXXX,1,Dial(Local/${EXTEN}@recording)

[recording]
exten => _00XXXX[2-6]XXXXXXX,1,MixMonitor(${CALLERID(num)}-${STRFTIME(${EPOCH},America/Sao_Paulo,%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M-%S)}-${EXTEN}.wav)
exten => _00XXXX[2-6]XXXXXXX,n,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})

Att
Vinícius Fontes
Desenvolvimento
Canall Tecnologia em Comunicações Ltda.