[asterisk-users] Performance issues

Marcelo Freitas marcelocbf at comcast.net
Tue May 6 11:54:10 CDT 2008

I'm not an expert, but FastAGI you use in a live channel over TCP connection ... Most people agree it is better because doesn't spawn a new process every time it is called ... but they also suggest to do not use in the same server ...

DeadAGI you cannot use it in a live channel ...

By the way, a2billing is a nice software ... Areski does a great job ... I neither use it a lot nor in a production high volume environment but I liked it ...