[asterisk-users] Unicall - How to automatically block collect calls

Oscar Patricio oscar at iportalmais.pt
Tue May 6 04:43:07 CDT 2008

Hi!

Thank you for your answer.

However I would like to know, if there is any other possibility of
making this work, with older unicall versions.

The reason I ask, is because it's not easy for me to upgrade the
asterisk and unicall version on my machine, since it is a production
machine, and I would consider a software upgrade really only if no other
solution is possible.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,

Óscar Patrício