[asterisk-users] Unicall - How to automatically block collect calls

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:36:49 CDT 2008

The latest version of the driver included in
http://www.moythreads.com/astunicall/ comes with a change that will
set the variable UC_CATEGORY in your dialplan, Brasil has a special
category for those calls, don't remember the name that will show up,
but you can make a couple of tests and then drop any call with that
specific category.

Moy

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 9:14 AM, Oscar Patricio <oscar at iportalmais.pt> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  I am using asterisk with unicall in brasil.
>
>  Everything was working fine, but now we want to set up a way to
>  automatically drop collect calls, because we have an IVR answering all
>  calls automatically!
>
>  Can you tell me, what I have to configure to block collect calls in the
>  asterisk?
>
>  Thank you!
>  Best regards,
>
>  Óscar Patrício

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the
death your right to say it." Voltaire