[asterisk-users] AGI - Choppy Sound

Robert Norton - SophTelecom LLC robert.norton at sophtelecom.com
Mon May 5 18:47:53 CDT 2008

Hi,

I take it you've looked at all the basics, what's the load on the box during
the times it's choppy? Are calls in general choppy during that same point or
just calls going through AGI? You mention the attendant voice becomes
choppy? Is the attendant totally outside of your AGI scripts? What codecs
are your clients using?

I'm working on a pretty intensive phpAGI based application and even with a
decent number of calls haven't had any substantial problems, more so just
with load but even with substantial activity on a fairly robust box it has
been fine.

Thanks

-Robert Norton

  _____