[asterisk-users] AGI - Choppy Sound

Marcelo Freitas marcelocbf at comcast.net
Mon May 5 18:09:35 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I'm experiencing some problems with sound through phpAGI ...

What I'm trying to do is a menu, doing some database lookups and so ...

But sometimes the sound become too choppy ... just sometimes .. like 1 of 5 calls ... but is a big percentage ...
And I have my current menu on the dialplan that I have no problems with it ...
I'm using .gsm for both but different recordings ...

Does anybody has had problems like that ? Is it AGI performance
problem ... even the atendant voice becomes choppy ... So strange ...

Does anybody have a recommendation ?

Thanks,